Get great content like this right in your inbox.
Independent hardware retailers will have limited-time access to discounted inventory.
Hardlines wholesaler True Value Company is hosting its 2019 Fall Reunion in its headquarters city of Chicago Oct. 3-Oct. 6. The company’s semi-annual buying event runs at McCormick Place and is open to all independent hardware retailers, regardless of affiliation.
This year’s Fall Reunion theme is “Built for This,” and True Value expects more than 9,000 people, including 4,000 independent retailers and 5,000 vendors from around the world, to attend. The event will feature 500,000-sq.-ft. of discounted products backed with True Value’s “Buy with Confidence” guarantee, which guarantees deal prices despite any government-issued tariffs.
Specific discount events will include:
• Bargain Burner: Discounts up to 60% on over 150 items on Thursday, Oct. 3.
• Closeout Corner: Discounts up to 85% on overstock products on Friday, Oct. 4 – Sunday, Oct. 6.
• Destination Deals: Up to 60% off on select vendor items on Saturday, Oct. 5.
• Discount City: Discounts on over 1,200 pallets and counter displays from all departments.
• Assortment City: 23 new “Customized True Blue” categories (89 total) across a 35,000-sq.-ft. area.
• Patio Plaza: Trends and innovations in outdoor furniture and patio items for spring.
• Pro Yard: 300-linear feet of custom pro-focused lumberyard assortments set on five-foot fixtures.
The event will also feature a variety of keynotes, sessions, and receptions.