- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Trendy Italian underwear, clothing and swimwear brand, Yamamay has recently launched its flagship store at one of the most important shopping centre in India, Select CITYWALK, finally bringing its exclusive international fashion ranges to local shores.
Yamamay officially opened its doors in New Delhi, launching with the latest lingerie and sleepwear from its exquisite Fall/ Winter 2019 collection, as well as the coveted CR7 Underwear Collection by Cristiano Ronaldo. The brand plans to introduce swimwear ranges for men and women later in the season.
Anurag Ahuja, Director of Shopaholics, which has partnered the Brand for Entire North India said, “ Our mission is to enter into the heart of every Yamamay woman making the store an emotional and engaging environment, a parallel world where consumers can fully benefit not only from our products’ excellent quality/ price ratio, but also from the ‘added value’ represented by the desire to escape from the clichés of everyday life, to differentiate oneself from standardized choices by purchasing our striking collection.”
Yamamay is an Italian brand famous for its racy yet sophisticated fashion, which includes underwear, corsetry, swimwear, nightwear, clothing, and accessories. Established in 2001, the brand boasts a network of over 700 stores worldwide.
Gianluigi Cimmino, CEO, Pianoforte Holding (which owns the Yamamay brand), added, “India has long been a key destination for the world’s most sought-after fashion brands and we believe that Yamamay’s reinforced presence in the market is not only a significant step for the brand’s international footprint, but also brings New Delhi consumers the calibre of international fashion they deserve.”
In addition to New Delhi store, Yamamay is planned to expand rapidly first in North India before taking the brand pan-India by 2021.