- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Get great content like this right in your inbox.
J. Jill is optimistic about how it will end its fiscal year.
The women’s apparel retailer on Monday updated its fourth quarter earnings and sales outlook. For the quarter, ending Feb. 1, the company expects total comparable sales to decrease 6% to 8% with total net sales expected to decrease 3% to 5%. This compares to the previous guidance for total comparable sales to decrease 8% to 10%, with total net sales expected to decrease 5% to 7%.
The company now expects earnings per share to be a loss of $0.10 to $0.12. This compares to the previous guidance for earnings per share to be a loss of $0.14 to $0.16. Analysts expect a sales decline of 7.9% to $157.3 million, and a loss of $0.16 per share, according to Marketwatch.
“We are updating our outlook for the fourth quarter following better than expected quarter to date sales results, and progress clearing excess inventory while balancing earnings performance,” said Mark Webb, J.Jill’s CFO.
The news comes on the heels of Linda Heasley stepping down as the company’s president and CEO on Dec. 5. The company named board member Jim Scully as interim chief executive while it searches for a permanent replacement.
The company’s fourth-quarter update does not include any costs associated with Heasley’s departure.