- Protection Gear
- Women Special occasion Dresses
- Women Dresses
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Women clutch bags
- Winter Wear
- Winter wear Jackets
- Bath Mat
- Bath Towels
- Beach Towels
- Duvet Covers
- Pillow Shams
- Shower Curtains
- Home Decor (Tapestries – Curtains – Pillows)
- Disney's Mulan
- Marvel Captain America
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Jungle Book
- Lion King
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- Richie Rich
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
- Aswebman Designs
- Sports – Ali
- Teespring askwebman store
Woocommerce Category Post Widget
Get great content like this right in your inbox.
People are beginning to accept that robots or other artificial intelligence (AI) can perform certain tasks traditionally done by humans.
That’s one of the top 10 global consumer trends for 2020 in a report by global market research company Euromonitor International. The “Top 10 Global Consumer Trends 2020” report identifies the most influential trends shaping consumer behavior shopping habits and purchasing decisions this year.
“Two main themes are evident in 2020’s top global consumer trends — convenience and personal control,” stated the report. “Consumers must strike a balance between the two, and that’s not always easy.”
According to Euromonitor International, the top 10 global consumer trends in 2020 are:
- Beyond Human: Embracing artificial intelligence for automation and convenience.
- Catch Me in Seconds: Seeking quick, concise and multisensory content for instant gratification.
- Frictionless Mobility: Choosing transportation methods based on individual preferences for a seamless travel journey.
- Inclusive for All: Focusing on diversity and accessibility for everyone.
- Minding Myself: Prioritizing mental health and searching for products positioned to address specific well-being needs.
- Multifunctional Homes: Doing everything from the comfort of home.
- Private Personalization: Balancing the desire for optimized experiences with concerns about sharing personal data.
- Proudly Local, Going Global: Valuing home culture and products tailored to local tastes and preferences.
- Reuse Revolutionaries: Finding alternatives to single-use products to reduce environmental footprint and waste.
- We Want Clean Air Everywhere: Advocating for clean cities and a carbon-free world.