- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
The move by these brands is an effort to reach a wider consumer base, which is not possible by being available on a single e-commerce platform. For instance, German sportswear maker Adidas, which had an exclusive tie-up with Flipkart and Myntra, has started selling on Amazon India. British retailer Marks & Spencer, which went online in India through Flipkart Group, has now moved to Amazon and Ajio as well.
“It’s a strategy by any brand launching in the market to side with one strong online player. But later on, they realised that they could do more business by being on other marketplaces since the customer profile for each platform is different. For instance, a Myntra customer is different from the one who shops for fashion on Amazon,” said a senior industry executive, who did not wish to be quoted.
“A single e-commerce platform does not meet the growth aspirations of a brand. When you work with one and get a commitment for an X amount of business from it, you soon realise that selling on others will help you may be do one and half or double of that,” said Abhishek Lal, former senior director of e-commerce and omni-channel at Adidas Group India.
While Amazon India and Flipkart spokespersons did not reply to emails from TOI, senior executives of top fashion brands TOI spoke to said, going forward, product segmentation for different online platforms will the key.
“Based on the core consumer cohorts of e-commerce platforms, we segment our product assortments very sharply. Such a smart segmentation approach to potential target consumers allows us to deliver more effective and impactful communication, while optimising marketing dollars,” said Sanjeev Mohanty, MD of Levi Strauss India.