- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Popeyes said Wednesday that it plans to sell a limited-edition clothing line that may look a little familar to members of the Beyhive.
To build a buzz for her first collaboration with Adidas, Beyonce sent out large orange boxes filled clothing from her Ivy Park capsule collection to celebrities such as Reese Witherspoon (‘Morning Show’) and Yara Shadidi (‘Grown-ish). The actresses and influencers quickly posted videos and photos of the orange containers being unboxed.
The stunt worked. The gender-neutral activewear sold out within hours.
But after the orange boxes came the comparisons.
Twitter users quickly noticed that the maroon-and-orange color scheme of the collection’s jackets, jumpsuits, shoes and accessories was similar to that of the Popeyes’ logo and uniform design.
Not one to miss a social media moment, Popeyes sprang into action. The 10 items, inspired by the chicken chain’s work uniform, in That Look from Popeyes clothing collection will be available while supplies last. All proceeds will go to the Popeyes Foundation.
The company, a unit of Restaurant Brands International, said the models on the collection’s website are actual Popeyes employees.
Popeyes is no stranger to social media fame. This past summer, its viral Twitter feud with Chick-fil-A sparked massive sales of its new chicken sandwich, which quickly sold out. The sandwich accounted for about 30% of Popeyes sales in the time it was available, according to Eric Gonzalez, an analyst at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
In announcing preliminary results for the fourth quarter on Jan. 13, Carrols Restaurant Group, which operates Popeyes restaurants, said sales at its Popeye’s locations rose 21.2% in comparison to the same time last year.
Carrols is the largest franchisee of Burger King restaurants in the U.S. and also owns some Popeye’s restaurants.
The clothing collection isn’t Popeyes’ first foray into fast-food fashion either. Popeyes Ugly Christmas Sweater sold out in less than 14 hours when it was released in December.
Other restaurants like McDonald’s and Chick-fil-A offer food-themed clothing and accessories all year round, including umbrellas patterned like sesame seed buns and onesies emblazoned with “little nugget.”