- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Get great content like this right in your inbox.
Avenue closed its brick-and-mortar stores, but it is taking a physical approach to returns of online purchases.
The plus-sized women’s apparel retailer is partnering with omnichannel returns platform Happy Returns to ease the process of returning online purchases. Following a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing, Avenue closed its 200-plus stores in September 2019 as part of a strategic shift to an e-commerce-only business.
Customers can return Avenue purchases to any of Happy Returns’ more than 700 “Return Bar” locations nationwide without needing to perform any printing, labeling, or boxing the return item. Return Bar associates look up the customer order by their email address with the Happy Returns app to verify the item can be returned.
Return Bar associates then inspect the item and collect the reason for return to initiate the refund, with the customer receiving an email receipt. Happy Returns then prepares returns for restocking, using bulk shipments whenever possible to reduce costs. Refunds are initiated immediately.
“Avenue has been a leader in plus-size apparel for decades, and we are thrilled to support their transition to becoming a digital-only brand,” said David Sobie, CEO and co-founder, Happy Returns. “Our Return Bar network will provide a consistent experience for Avenue shoppers who have come to expect the ease, speed, and convenience of returning to stores.”
Mall operator Simon is providing the Happy Returns service at 52 malls across the country. Simon began partnering with Happy Returns as a pilot program in five centers in 2017, and has been gradually expanding it since. Shoppers can return or exchange items from select online retailers at Simon Guest Services at participating centers, for an immediate credit.