- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
A man walks past shelves of Coca-Cola bottles and cans at a shopping mall in Lagos, Nigeria November 5, 2019.
Temilade Adelaja | Reuters
Coca-Cola is expected to report its fourth-quarter earnings before the bell Thursday.
Here’s what Wall Street analysts surveyed by Refinitiv are expecting:
- Earnings per share: 44 cents expected
- Revenue: $8.9 billion expected
As U.S. consumption of soda has fallen, Coke sales in recent quarters have gotten a boost from its healthier options, like Zero Sugar soda and smaller size cans.
Coke and rival PepsiCo are also looking to non-soda sales for a boost and expanding their legacy soda brands into new categories, like energy drinks. Coke, for example, launched Coke Energy in the U.S. earlier this month and will introduce its new flavored sparkling water line AHA in March. Coke is also expanding its Powerade brand with two new product lines.
A little more than a week ago, Coke CEO James Quincey told CNBC at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland that consumer spending is robust heading into 2020. Since then, the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus has accelerated, and companies like Starbucks and Apple expect it to hit their Chinese business. Investors will be watching to see if Coke will see negative impacts across its supply chain or to its sales.
Coke’s stock, which has a market value of $245 billion, rose 20% over the last 12 months. Its shares have lagged behind those of rival Pepsi, valued at $198 billion, which has seen its stock jump 30% in the same time. Pepsi will announce its fourth-quarter results on Feb. 13.