- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Get great content like this right in your inbox.
A celebrity-founded activewear retailer is creating a frictionless shopping experience across channels.
Co-founded as a digitally native retailer by actress Kate Hudson in 2013, Fabletics is supporting a continuing expansion into the brick-and-mortar space with the development and deployment of OmniSuite, a proprietary cloud-based enterprise retail platform. OmniSuite combines e-commerce, POS and order management solutions with back-office systems, with the goal of bridging the gap between in-store and online operations and experience.
The OmniSuite platform and its applications enable Fabletics to deliver personalized service with a 360-degree view of customer transactions and interactions across all channels. In addition, Fabletics customers can shop and transact online or offline without friction.
Other benefits the retailer obtains from its proprietary platform include the ability to deliver personalized greetings to in-store customers in fitting rooms, where digital screens display various ways to style the clothes they’re trying on in that moment. Birthday messages, promotions, and other personalized content is available to in-store customers, who can also take advantage of other enhancements like requesting assistance via a dressing room iPad.
Fitting room iPads also feature user-generated content, product details, outfit suggestions, and current promotions. OmniShop enables Fabletics to track clothing from fitting room to transaction, so the brand knows how product is moving in real-time. If a shopper decides to hold off on buying, their item and feedback is tracked on their online profile, so they can buy online later if they choose.
Since expanding into brick-and-mortar in 2015, Fabletics has expanded to 38 North American retail stores, with the goal of opening up to 100 stores nationwide.