- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Stonewall has said it is the first time a local authority has been named the best LGBT employer in the 16 years it has published the annual list.
The top 10 list comprises companies from a broad range of sectors, including the Cheshire fire and rescue service, last year’s winner, the law firm Pinsent Masons, the Ministry of Justice, Citi, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and the Welsh government.
Other companies and organisations to make the list include the foreign intelligence service MI6 – – but not its domestic counterpart, MI5, which has appeared in the top five several times in recent years and topped the list in 2016 – the House of Lords and the British army.
The record 503 submissions Stonewall received from companies wanting to make the list is a reflection of how equality in the workplace has increasingly become a corporate imperative.
Sainsbury’s made its debut at No 71 and was the only high street retailer or supermarket to make the top 100.
Channel 4 entered at No 35, which follows a significant focus on improving diversity and equality under the leadership of the chief executive, Alex Mahon. Sky, the only media organisation to make the list in 2018 and 2019, rose 35 places to rank at No 28 this year, making it the leader in the media sector.
“We spend most of our lives at work so getting workplace inclusion right makes a huge difference in the lives of so many LGBT people,” said Sanjay Sood-Smith, an executive director at Stonewall. “Every year, our list of the top 100 employers shows us who’s leading the way when it comes to creating a work environment where LGBT people can thrive and be themselves in the UK.”
For the second year running, education is the sector with the most organisations appearing in the list, at 16, with Cardiff University ranking highest, in 10th, and the multimedia learning and publishing group Pearson debuting at No 80. The legal sector has 15 firms in the top 100.
Stonewall has also acknowledged the UK’s top trans-inclusive employers – those it says have “gone above and beyond to ensure trans staff feel accepted”.
The unranked 20-strong list includes Aviva, Bury council, the Department for International Trade, Homes England, the real estate advisers JLL, the solicitors Leigh Day, Skills Development Scotland, the University of Sheffield, the law firm Travers Smith, the University of South Wales Group, Victim Support and York St John University.
Stonewall’s top 10 LGBT employers in the UK 2020
1. Newcastle city council (2019: 5th equal)
2. Gentoo Group (–)
3. Cheshire fire and rescue service (3)
4. Pinsent Masons (1)
5. Ministry of Justice (12)
6. GSK (24)
7. Citi (9)
8. National assembly for Wales (5 =)
9. Welsh government (8)
10. Cardiff University (11)