- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
J.Crew Group, Inc. announced that after a thoughtful and extensive search, the Board of Directors appointed Jan Singer to serve as Chief Executive Officer, effective Feb 2, 2020. Singer, a veteran consumer and retail executive with more than 25 years of experience putting the customer at the center and positioning brands for long-term growth, most recently served as CEO of Victoria’s Secret Lingerie.
Singer will join the Company’s Board of Directors and assume responsibility for all aspects of the J.Crew and J.Crew Factory brands and businesses. Michael J. Nicholson, who skillfully led the company as Interim Chief Executive Officer, will return to his previous role as President and Chief Operating Officer of J.Crew Group, Inc. Libby Wadle will continue as President and CEO of Madewell, reporting separately to the Board of Directors of the company.
“Jan is a dynamic leader with significant experience growing and modernizing omnichannel brands,” said Chad Leat, Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors. “Over the past year, we have made great progress restoring profitability at the J.Crew brand, while further optimizing our operations, thereby establishing a strong foundation for long-term growth. Jan’s passion for our brand, focused vision of our potential and deep understanding of the modern consumer will be invaluable in rebuilding the strategic positioning and prestige of our iconic brand and company.”
“On behalf of the Board, we would like to sincerely thank Mike for his guidance and leadership during this critical interim period,” Leat continued. “He will continue as a valued and integral leader on the executive team, partnering closely with Jan to drive the business forward.”
At Victoria’s Secret, Singer led the company’s US$ 4 billion intimates business across 1,000 stores and digital platforms. She strengthened operating performance by innovating across core categories and relaunching new high-growth businesses like sleep and exclusive collaborations. Singer joined Victoria’s Secret from her previous role as Chief Executive Officer of Spanx, Inc. Prior to Spanx, she spent 10 years at Nike, Inc., where she led both the global footwear and apparel teams. During her tenure at Nike footwear, she oversaw the successful launch of iconic products including Nike Flyknit, Nike Free and the reset of Nike Air. Ms. Singer was also responsible for apparel innovations including Nike Seamless, Nike AeroLoft and Nike Tech Fleece.
“I’m excited and honored to join this iconic brand and team at such an important time,” said Singer. “For me, J.Crew has led specialty retail by knowing what it takes to be a brand—putting the consumer first and at the center. My passion for developing product, brand experiences and teams feels very at home at J.Crew. It’s a beloved brand that has always been in my heart and, like millions of consumers, in my closet.”
President and Chief Operating Officer Michael J. Nicholson added, “Jan’s appointment as CEO is an important milestone for our Company. I am proud of the way the teams came together in 2019 with a renewed focus on restoring profitability at the J.Crew brand, and our results reflected encouraging momentum led by strong gross margin performance and the accelerated benefits of our multi-year cost optimization program. With these key building blocks in place, it is an opportune time for J.Crew to bring on a leader with a proven track record in positioning brands for success.”
Nicholson continued, “It has been an honor to lead this organization over the past year and I would like to extend my gratitude to each and every associate for their relentless support, passion and contributions towards rebuilding our Company. It is an exciting time for J.Crew, and I look forward to partnering with Jan as we further energize our businesses and teams.”