- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Jamie Iannone, CEO of SamsClub.com & EVP of Membership & Tech, Sam’s Club, Walmart, speaks on “The three things every leader should know” at Center Stage of Web Summit in Altice Arena on November 07, 2019 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Horacio Villalobos | Corbis | Getty Images
Starboard Value is backing away from its plan to install four new directors on eBay’s board following the hire of Jamie Iannone as the new CEO of the e-commerce company earlier this week.
The activist hedge fund pulled its nomination of director candidates for election at eBay’s annual shareholder meeting in June, according to a joint statement issued with eBay on Thursday. EBay said it expects to name a new director to its board in the next few months, and will consider the people Starboard nominated.
“This conclusion best positions our company and our new chief executive officer to move forward and achieve all that we and Starboard hope can be accomplished for our stockholders, employees and community of buyers and sellers,” eBay Chairman Tom Tierney said in the statement.
Iannone will take over as eBay CEO on April 27. He joins the company from Walmart, where he served as chief operating officer for U.S. e-commerce. He had previously been a vice president at eBay for eight years. He succeeds Devin Wenig, who resigned as CEO of eBay in September after facing pressure from Starboard and fellow activist Elliott Management.
“We are excited to build a relationship with Jamie, and we look forward to sharing our views with him on the opportunities we see to drive improvements in the marketplace business,” said Peter Feld, managing member of Starboard.
Starboard has held a position in eBay for more than a year. Along with Elliott Management, the two hedge funds urged the company to review its portfolio and trim assets. EBay announced that it was selling StubHub to Swiss ticket vendor Viagogo for $4.05 billion in cash in November. EBay is also pressing ahead with a sale of its Classifieds business, which could be worth more than $8 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
“We commend the Board on these actions, which are aligned with our recommendations and our shared goal of long-term stockholder value creation,” said Peter Feld, managing member of Starboard. “We are excited to build a relationship with Jamie, and we look forward to sharing our views with him on the opportunities we see to drive improvements in the Marketplace business.”
EBay is just one of several companies with which Starboard is pushing for changes. Last week, the hedge fund nominated six candidates at data management software provider Commvault Systems. It is also looking for board seats in GCP Applied Technologies, Mednax and Merit Medical.
All of these companies, including eBay, saw their shares dip at the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, and are preparing for a negative impact to their business as a result of the outbreak.
Shares of EBay were up more than 1% Thursday morning.
WATCH: EBay shares move on report it could be nearing sale of classifieds unit