- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
The spread of the corona pandemic has shifted large parts of work and communication into digital space within a very short time. It has become obvious: The security of networks and communication infrastructures is more important than ever – especially in light of increasing cyber threats.
In a livestream “What remains of the corona crisis? Secure digital infrastructures in a new cyber world,” Ralf Wintergerst, Group CEO Giesecke+Devrient, and Axel Deininger, CEO of secunet AG, took a look at the latest developments. The core topic was the increased acceleration of the digitisation in almost all areas of life induced by the corona crisis. It is responsible for an unbroken growth trend in research and development, an enormous push in the implementation of new technologies in business and private life and, as a consequence, a rapidly growing pressure on digital infrastructures. They face a new quality and quantity of cyber threats.
Digital infrastructures enable digital services and network-based business models. Without them, today’s connected world would be unthinkable. The corona pandemic has clearly shown that reliable digital infrastructures are essential for economic and social environments: from home office work to coordination tasks in politics and administration.
“Due to the Corona crisis the dangers in the digital space has grown,” says Ralf Wintergerst. “Cyber attacks have increased significantly, for example in the form of spam e-mails with harmful content or attempted theft of access data from cloud service providers. Especially in these times, cyber security is the decisive success factor for further digitalisation. Companies and public authorities must now invest more heavily in securing their systems in order not to lose their digital sovereignty”.
Axel Deininger states the consequences: “We should use the impulses that arise from the corona crisis to see cybersecurity as a driver of innovation and therefore take the necessary steps for a secure digital future now.”
Top RIght: Ralf Wintergerst, Chairman of the Management Board and Group CEO of Giesecke+Devrient (Source: G+D)
Bottom left: Axel Deininger, Chairman of the Management Board and Chief Executive Officer, secunet Security Networks AG (Source: G+D)