- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Cakes and other bakery products are one of the most selling food segments in India during the times of coronavirus pandemic. Cashing in on the opportunity FMCG player Bonn Group of Industries has expanded its cake portfolio.
The brand has unveiled a range of eggless cupcakes and barcakes in mix fruit, chocolate and vanilla flavours across the North Indian states of Delhi, UP, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. The cakes are soft and baked hygienically to perfection. They have the taste of real fruits and chocolate.
In India, cakes market is fragmented and is still growing because of the product variants across flavors, sizes and packaging. The manufacturers are developing new products at an affordable price to satisfy the needs of the consumers. During uncertain times of COVID-19, comfort foods have been winning over the customers for their long shelf life and relatively low cost.
“The demand for comfort foods like biscuits, breads and cakes has gone up during the lockdown period. Cake is something which is being liked by all the family members irrespective of their age group. It is one of the best, easy and affordable snacking options with tea and any other hot beverages. As the restaurants are shut and people still not confident about ordering food from outside, consumers are turning to comfort food items. Moreover, cakes are not only rich in taste but also high on health too. This will facilitate Bonn’s strategic expansion while assuring the brand remains sustainable and catering to people’s need in these changing times,” said Amrinder Singh, Director, Bonn Group of Industries.
The barcakes and cupcakes are available in 150 grams and 25 grams packs worth Rs 30 and Rs 5 respectively.