- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
DIESEL have announced the launch of HYPEROOM, a digital platform and exhibition space conceived by its parent company OTB to facilitate efficient—and inviting—fashion buying in the new world.
“One must look for silver linings whenever and wherever possible. 2020 has sparked an urgency to accelerate what we can offer and accomplish in the digital space,” says DIESEL CEO Massimo Piombini. “With this tool we have set a new benchmark for the industry, in regard to digital transformation. The HYPEROOM is the ultimate virtual buying experience.”
The HYPEROOM by OTB has been conceived to create immersive and emotional engagements with buyers and vendors. To minimize the fact that exchanges will now occur in a non-physical space, the order-taking process has been ultra-streamlined. Every brand of OTB will exist within HYPEROOM, retaining its own style, personality and values through a customized section of the platform.
DIESEL aimed to keep as much of the physical element as possible, the virtual space is crafted after the brand’s showroom in Milan. To digitally recreate the selling process, Diesel have enabled remote buying sessions through enhanced and comprehensive digital assets. As a result, buyers will be involved in a complete journey that goes beyond the typical showroom appointment.
The experience starts with a digital window, which creates an emotional connection with the viewer while simultaneously showing the mood and the most iconic pieces offered. From there, a multi-faceted arena of interactive components unfolds. Buyers can explore, viewing mood videos of the Spring and Summer 2021 collections, which spotlight the key looks and drops of the season. Hallmark clothing and accessory pieces will be rendered in 360-degree displays. Detailed 2D closeups with product descriptions will also be available.
A particular focus is dedicated to denim, the centre of DIESEL’s heritage. There will be a dedicated virtual space with “video fits” of each style, along with high quality rendered images to reproduce the touch and feel of the physical product.
To finalize an order, there is an easy-to-use interface that will provide the buyer with an overview of their selections. Throughout this virtual trip, a live DIESEL vendor will be connected with the buyer, speaking to the collection and walking the buyer through the process.
HYPEROOM underscores three essential pillars: digital acceleration, positivity and sustainability. With this new buying platform DIESEL will be significantly reducing the number of clothing samples created to go on display in showrooms, as well as reducing the need to travel to view new collections.