- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
DLF has announced the appointment of Prashant Gaurav Gupta as the Business Head for the Luxury Malls of DLF. He has been with the Luxury Malls of DLF as the centre head for over two years.
His tenure within the hospitality and luxury industry has spanned just short of two decades, 17 years of which have been in luxury hospitality with ITC Hotels before joining DLF.
He has been felicitated with several prestigious national awards including those by Business World and Hotelier India magazines in the past. He is known as an Innovative Hotelier accredited with the opening of various award-winning restaurants.
He carries a history of hospitality, and his passion and learnings reflect in his current position, resulting in the superlative F&B experience one can indulge in at both DLF Emporio and The Chanakya.
Being a certified tea sommelier along with a food and wine connoisseur who also loves his malts, he is conversant with luxury. In his spare time, he enjoys reading about watches, automobiles and all things indulgent from a perspective of luxury retail & F&B.
Talking about his new position at DLF Luxury Malls, Prashant Gupta commented: “I am thankful to DLF to have been given the opportunity and responsibility to lead the DLF Luxury Malls. I am confident in our future, and I look forward to building on the great foundation and the growth potential of the business.”