- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
IMAGES Business of Fashion talks to Sarfaraz Miller, IT Head, Celio* India to understand how brands are implementing digital applications to increase brand recall, generate revenue, and create innovative channels for interacting with their consumers…
How important a role does the technology department play in a retail set up when it comes to boosting customer satisfaction levels?
Gone are the days when technology was looked upon as a support function. In the current era, technology plays a vital role as an organisation’s backbone. CIOs are now part of business meetings and play a key role as business drivers along with functional leads. The best part is that technology has been identified as a layer across all functions, a unit which understands business from all perspectives.
Here are some of the key layers of technology focus across retail channels:
– Customer experience with customer engagement solutions
– Supply chain effectiveness and inventory tracking
– Offers, promotions and data analytics
– Product life cycle management
– Enterprise planning and tracking
– Human resource management
What are some of the new technologies that will be indispensable for fashion retail post the COVID 19 pandemic?
Transformations mostly emerge from need. The current COVID-19 pandemic has forced many around the world to rethink our daily lives – from work to entertainment. In response to the situation, many consumers have turned to digital services to make key purchases to continue with a semblance of normality.
Today, technology and digitalisation are not just about implementation of hi-tech systems and services but are now focused towards creating something new that might be an improvement to customer experience, streamlining the supply chain, or using insights from data to offer new products.
With the new norms coming in, and customer behavior and expectations changing, the technologies listed below are expected to get a larger focus going forward:
– Omnichannel retailing
– Digital and mobile checkouts
– Planned schedule driven shopping
– Face scanning and temperature monitoring biometric solution
Extensive use of AI for analysing customer buying patterns and demand fulfilment using RPA might increase as well.
Consumer data is now the world’s most valuable resource at the moment. Tell us about your Consumer Data Management improving approach. What initiatives have you employed to maintain data privacy?
Maintaining customer data quality and time-to-time enrichment is a key focus area for us. Along with data quality and accuracy, security of the same goes hand-in-hand. Customer information security is a primary factor to build customer trust in the brand. We take a lot of measures from authentication controls to audits and ensure security is maintained and monitored periodically. We also upgraded our customer management systems recently to improve customer experience and have better controls on data.
What micro-services are you working on to support in-store applications?
We are exploring some startups and the micro-services provided by them for quick and flexible deployments. Some of the solutions in different phases of implementation are:
– Omnichannel (‘Save the Sale’) helps the store to book cross store sales and tap lost opportunities
– Digitising store checkout flows
– Marketing campaigns and customer communications
– Contactless billing and mobile checkouts
– Service scheduling (store appointments)
How do you go about creating an innovation culture in the company?
With digitisation being the focus across the globe, individuals have started accepting and adopting technology be it mobile apps for personal use or solutions deployed for corporate use. Tech-savvy teams are better equipped to access enterprise information on-the-go and put it to use from anywhere, anytime for business decisions and growth.
Celio* as an organisation focuses on inter-operability and skill development which becomes a scoring goal in business as it defines how easily you can take quick action or make smart decisions.
As of now, how are you re-skilling your work-force to ensure that new ways of working are adopted well?
Work from home has become the need of the hour, it’s no longer an exception. To maintain business continuity there were steps taken to keep the teams connected via various channels and approaches. Video conferencing has become the new normal, we are using this collaboration channel extensively for communications as well as utilising the current lock down period to train and reskill team members.
We have designed refresher courses and formed smaller groups of teams across regions to upskill the front-end staff, identified product experts and initiated product trainings and have also utilised this phase to relook at our SOPs with an objective to increasing productivity.