- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Kanye West has announced a clothing collaboration with the Gap.
The team up between West’s Yeezy brand and the retailer, which West hashtagged #Westdayever, will go live in stores in 2021 and will feature an affordable range of menswear, womenswear and kids’ clothes. Notably missing from the collaboration was any footwear which would impinge on his hugely successful collaboration with Adidas. The American retailer will be hoping that West’s star power will help the ailing brand, who reported a quarterly loss of $932m (£738m) in the three months to 2 May.
“We are excited to welcome Kanye back to the Gap family as a creative visionary, building on aesthetic and success of his Yeezy brand and together defining a next-level retail partnership,” the global head of Gap Brand, Mark Breitbard, said in a statement.
Further collaborations will include “unique Yeezy Gap expressions” in Gap shops and on digital channels. The company released a promotional graphic featuring the traditional navy blue Gap logo replaced by the letters “YZY”.
The deal is for 10 years with an option to renew after five, according to the New York Times. The article states that the Gap is aiming to be bring in $1bn (£909m) in annual sales from the collaboration by the five-year point.
In an article for Paper magazine West said his appreciation for clothes began when he worked at the store aged 15 in Chicago. “When I was working at the Gap at 15, I don’t think I had any desire to actually make clothes but I always felt like that’s what I wanted to be around. I loved the fabrics, I loved the colours, I loved the proportions,” he wrote.
He rapped about his days at the store and the idea of “shopping while black” on the track Spaceship from The College Dropout. The track featured the lyrics: “Let’s go back, back to the Gap / Look at my cheque wasn’t no scratch … They take me to the back and pat me / Asking me about some khakis / But let some black people walk in / I bet you they show off their token blackie, / Oh how they love Kanye / ‘Let’s put him all in the front of the store.’”