- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
The tax officials have sealed off a warehouse leased by a Chinese national from Wuhan, and seized imported electronic and computer goods worth an estimated Rs 4 crore, on charges that the dealer neither declared the facility nor the imported goods to the GST authorities.
Tax officials said the China-based businessman, along with some local agents and associates, had been selling imported items on ecommerce platforms without remitting the GST collected to the government.
“No one has come forward to claim the goods so far,” Additional Commissioner, South, Nitesh Patil told ET. “We will wait for a couple of days, and if still no one claims ownership, we will write to Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm requesting to share the details of transactions made by them with us. That will help us to calculate the GST evasion and initiate legal proceedings,” he added. The department, he said, has information that trades have been carried out on these platforms.
The officials found 25,446 China-made electronic and consumer items not declared to tax authorities, commissioner of commercial taxes.
The Chinese national allegedly roped in 59 Indian nationals and floated 60 firms with these men as directors. These 60 firms took as many GST registrations by showing a single location as their address, which was found empty when taxmen raided it, additional commissioner, south, Patil, who led the raids, said.
The Chinese national, he said, was operating the business from Wuhan since January this year. “It is also learnt that multiple registrations are being taken for better rating on ecommerce platforms,” according to Srikar.
The warehouse was taken on lease about a year ago, and Patil said the people behind it had done hundreds of trades in the past with the goods imported from China.