- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Majestic, the UK’s largest wine specialist wine retailer, has announced that it will be reopening the majority of its 200 store estate this weekend, following a series of successful trials.
The business took the decision to close all its stores two days before lockdown, instead operating a nationwide home delivery service through a fleet of over 200 Majestic vans. However, customers will now be allowed back into all but a handful of branches for the first time since the 21st March, albeit in limited numbers at a time and with extra hygiene and distancing measures in place.
Whilst under lockdown, the business has introduced a number of key changes – including refreshing wine ranges such as Spain, Burgundy and Rosé, and introducing over 250 new lines to the shelves.Majestic also revealed a spike in demand for English Wine throughout lockdown, with sales over double the previous April and May.
There has also been a series of changes to personnel, including at board and buyer level, all with the aim of ‘preparing the business for its next chapter’ following the acquisition of Majestic by Fortress Investment Group in December.
“Despite receiving ‘essential’ status in March, we have kept our branches closed throughout the coronavirus outbreak and put the safety of everyone connected with this fantastic business first and foremost. Everyone has been working flat out to not only continue to trade but to improve and grow the business. We can’t wait to welcome our customers back in store so they can get reacquainted with the Majestic they know and love” explains CEO, John Colley.
With bars and restaurants now also set to reopen, Majestic revealed that colleagues from their business to business arm, Majestic Commercial, would now be returning to their field based roles – having spent much of lockdown supporting the retail division and stores.
“I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to every single member of the Majestic team for their incredible efforts during an incredibly challenging few months. The way they have adapted, the work they have put in and commitment to the company and our customers has been outstanding.” Added Colley.
“Over a year ago Majestic stores were being threatened with wholesale closure. Our future has since been secured, and the role those stores have played across the entire UK in the face of a pandemic has been outstanding.”