- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
A passenger walks through Reagan National airport as the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to keep airline travel at minimal levels and the U.S. economy contracts in the first quarter at its sharpest pace since the Great Recession, in Washington, April 29, 2020.
Kevin Lamarque | Reuters
Data from navigation tool Apple maps tells a different story depending on the mode of transportation. While requests for driving and walking directions have surpassed pre-pandemic levels, transit directions continue to recover much more slowly. Though that may change as more employees return to work in urban centers like New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, requests for transit directions are still at half of what they were in early March.
Restaurant bookings through reservation service OpenTable dropped to zero in late March and throughout April before picking back up in May once states eased restrictions on in-person dining. While bookings have risen to a level of being down 60% compared to last year, the upward trend has the potential to stall out as states like Texas and Florida pause their reopening plans amid coronavirus outbreaks.
Hotels’ occupancy rates have continued their upward trend and now measure at 44%, according to data from global hospitality research company STR. The new figures mark the tenth consecutive week occupancy rates have increased. Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Virginia as well as Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida were both top travel markets that saw occupancy rates of 54% and 49% respectively. However, New York City had an occupancy rate of 44%, down from 46% the week prior.
The number of passengers traveling each day through airport security checkpoints is down more than 70% compared to last year, according to data from the Transportation Security Administration. The numbers represent continued improvement for the troubled air travel industry. American Airlines announced Friday that it will resume flying full planes on July 1 after having a 70% capacity limit for flights.
Though mortgage applications for purchasing a single-family home are 18% higher compared to the same week last year, they did see a slight decrease from last week, according to data from the Mortgage Bankers Association. Even with continued high unemployment and economic uncertainty stemming from the coronavirus pandemic, the MBA said the home purchase market is still strong.