- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Global sportswear giant, adidas, in a bid to fight plastic pollution has launched a sustainability film to celebrate its 5-year successful partnership with Parley. Through this film, adidas aims to raise awareness about fighting marine plastic pollution and replacing all plastics and polyester in its products with recycled materials by 2024.
In 2015, adidas announced a partnership with Parley for the Oceans, an organization that raises awareness about the beauty and fragility of the oceans. Brand’s partnership with Parley gave a renewed sense of understanding about the importance of every single action that could turn into an impact.
The goal of the sustainability film is to inspire positive action to tackle it so that the future generations can reap the benefits. At adidas, sustainability is a key pillar of focus that is embedded into the planning & architecture of products & stories that the brand launches.
To tackle the problem, adidas has put in place a 3-loop strategy:
– Collaborating with Parley, collecting plastic waste and converting it into high performance apparel and footwear
– Making a circular loop where in the recycled materials can be used over and over again
– Regenerative loop, engineering organic materials from nature to make yarn and leather that can replace recycled plastic in the future
Partnering with Parley on a shared mission to use 100 percent recycled polyester in the products by 2024, the brand launched ULTRABOOST DNA PARLEY. These running shoes have a seamless knit upper that’s made with yarn spun from plastic reclaimed from beaches and coastal communities. Responsive cushioning returns energy to your stride. This product features Parley Ocean Plastic – upcycled plastic waste intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities, and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our oceans.
The new range of Parley Ultraboost DNA will be available at adidas online store www.shop.adidas.co.in for Rs. 17,999.