- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Marico has now fully acquired Beardo, a startup company which operates into the men’s grooming market, by buying 55 percent additional shares, a move which will help FMCG firm to extend its play into the segment. Marico has acquired the remaining 55 percent share of Zed Lifestyle, Beardo’s parent firm, in an all-cash deal, making a step-down company.
“The investment makes the investee company (Zed Lifestyle) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marico Ltd and gives Marico a complete control over the operations of the investee company,” said Marico in a regulatory filing.
Confirming the move, Venture Catalysts (VCats), an integrated incubator and accelerator platform, also announced a complete exit from Zed Lifestyle after the acquisition of its portfolio company Beardo by Marico.
“Sensing the tremendous potential in the segment, Marico acquired an additional 55 percent equity share in Beardo’s parent company Zed Lifestyle Pvt Ltd earlier this week,” said a statement from VCats.
Marico had made an investment in the company in March 2017, which was equivalent to 45 percent of the issued and paid-up share capital of Zed Lifestyle.
Beardo, which sells beard oils, beard waxes, soaps, and other products for men’s facial hair, had a turnover of Rs 78.49 crore in FY 2019-20.
Founded by Ashutosh Valani and Priyank Shah in 2015, Beardo is one of VCats’ earliest bets.