- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
MOPP Foods Pvt. Ltd, which operates the brand Mad Over Parathas & Pakodas, a QSR and food delivery brand, focused on popular Indian street food, parathas and pakodas, has raised angel funding. This round of funding has been led by Rahul Singh, Founder & CEO, The Beer Café.
Others who participated in the round include Samir Khurana, Advisor, AdvantEdge Founders VC, Vivek Bhargava, CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network, Kapil Malhotra, Founder & MD, Total Solutions Group and Manpreet Chadha, ED, Pioneer Group.
Founded in 2019 by Geetika Anand Gupta and Gaurav Gupta, this Gurugram based start-up is currently operating 3 outlets in Gurugram and looking to expand to other parts of Delhi NCR in 6 months and other Tier 1 cities in the next 12 months. Start-up aims to top Rs 4 crore in revenue this financial year and plans to invest in excess of Rs 50 crore over the next 3 years with over 100 operational outlets.
The company claims to have reinvented the pakodas recipe to ensure that they are not oily and remain crispy. Parathas are available in classic, non-veg, fusion, healthy and dessert variations too. The menu is curated by Chef Sagar Bajaj, who is one of India’s well-known chefs. He is also the Culinary Advisor of the company.
“When I shifted to India 4 years back, I could not find a decent brand serving my favourite parathas and pakodas which were hygienic and reasonably priced. Either they were available in lounges and expensive restaurants or at roadside vendors. I realised there is a huge gap between the two supply points which offers an opportunity as well. Hence I decided to launch my own brand of parathas and pakodas which not only fills the gap in the market but also delivers reasonably priced high quality hygienic food. It took me nine months to study the market and research to find out the formula to make parathas and pakodas delivery friendly maintaining the crispiness and not letting them become soggy or oily. Nine months of hard work and research led to the birth of Mad Over Parathas & Pakodas,” says Co-Founder and CEO, Geetika Anand Gupta.
Company is also planning to launch another brand focused around meals and curries only. Work is also in progress to launch more brands under the same umbrella. With this, the approach seems to be pivoting towards a multi-brand strategy competing against the likes of Rebel Foods and Box8.
Geetika says, “While MOPP remains to be the key focus, a multi-brand strategy will help us maximise utilisation of available resources.”
Lead investor Rahul Singh of The Beer café, says, “I am confident about the product and the team. The level of conviction and passion in the founding team to hustle, make things work and take the brand MOPP pan-India, is unmatched.”
MOPP has been manoeuvring through the COVID-19 crisis well and have been fully operational through the lockdown period delivering hygienic food to its patrons. They have got the best in class rated kitchens. Hygiene and safety are held high amongst the ethos of the company. Every order is delivered with a hygiene kit that includes a sanitizer, dry tissue, wet tissue and cutlery.