- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
This comes despite India’s ecommerce sector not yet recovering revenues fully after the lockdown was lifted.
The survey by community platform LocalCircles showed that 21% of respondents were ordering essentials and other products through ecommerce platforms, while an additional 19% were opting for home delivery of goods from large retailers and local corner stores.
This indicates demand for online shopping and home delivery remains high, a month after restrictions on offline stores and malls were lifted.
Industry executives and analysts also corroborated the findings, telling ET that even as ecommerce revenues were down, recovery has been faster than offline channels. “In categories such as fashion, which has been among the worst hit due to the outbreak, recovery of sales online is far higher than offline. So, people are certainly choosing to shop online over offline, even if overall sales in that segment are lower than before,” said a senior executive at a leading ecommerce marketplace said.
ET reported last month that India’s ecommerce sector had recovered close to 90% of its pre-Cobid-19 order volumes, even as the total value of goods sold online was far lower than before the pandemic.
The survey also showed that 92% respondents were shopping online or requesting home deliveries to minimise their exposure to other people.
“There is a marked change in baskets pre-Covid-19 and post-Covid-19, but the consumers are still online and increasingly getting online. This trend will continue till we’re completely clear of the pandemic, which is sometime away,” said Ankur Pahwa, Partner at EY.
However, the survey found that consumers continue to face some service issues.