- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
The French luxury brand asked the court for an ad interim injunction restraining Club Factory and its agents from importing, distributing and selling products bearing the group’s trademarks including Louis Vuitton, the LV logo, Toile monogram pattern, Damier pattern and flower pattern, according to court documents.
“We have strict guidelines to ensure the quality of a product is not compromised. We work closely with the brands and use our data technology to identify possible counterfeits by leveraging graphic identification and AI techniques,” Club Factory said in an emailed response. “Once we find any suspicious product, our technical team checks the listed details manually… We are further strengthening it by having a dedicated team that will proactively check the seller’s brand license guidelines submitted to us.”
Louis Vuitton did not respond to emails seeking comment on the case.
The court, which heard the matter for the first time on Friday, did not grant Louis Vuitton the injunction and asked Club Factory to respond in 30 days, according to the order available on the court’s website.
Lawyers for Club Factory argued that it is an ecommerce marketplace and not a seller – it only allows other vendors to list their products on its platform, according to a person familiar with the case.
The lawyers said Club Factory removes fake and counterfeit goods when companies inform it that such items are sold on the platform, the person said. The court set August 13 for the next hearing.
India banned 59 Chinese apps on June 29 including TikTok, Shein, CamScanner, WeChat and UC Browser after growing tension along the border in Ladakh. Club Factory’s e-commerce website and its mobile app are currently unavailable in India.