- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Leading brick-and-mortar chains such as Reliance Retail, Spencer’s Retail, More, Nature’s Basket, Tata-owned Star, Big Bazaar and Easy Day strengthened their e-commerce, home delivery or launched store-on-wheels visiting apartment complexes last quarter after consumers visiting stores reduced drastically due to lockdown and restrictions on movement.
Senior industry executives said while footfalls in stores have improved since last week, but still is 30-40% below pre-Covid days and worst affected are the large hypermarkets which are mostly located in malls where consumer traffic is 25-30% of pre-Covid.
“This shift in consumer buying behaviour towards e-commerce and home delivery is here to stay for the next few quarters till the pandemic is controlled,” said Devendra Chawla, managing director at Spencer’s Retail and Nature’s Basket chains.
“The average billing size too is higher for such orders by 20-30% as compared to pre-Covid,” he said.
Retailer fear store footfall may come down once again as Covid infections have surged in most cities leading to localised lockdowns and restrictions in movement.
Even in organised wholesale, digital orders have gone up. German wholesaler Metro Cash & Carry managing director Arvind Mediratta said just after Covid it has launched an app where its customers can order directly and has seen sales surge nearly ten times although on a small base.
Tata-owned Star has grown e-commerce business two times last quarter as compared to Jan-Mar. For Spencer’s Retail, out-of-store sales has accounted for almost 25% of total sales last quarter as compared to single digit in the preceding period with the retailer rolling out new initiatives such as tying up with Flipkart or partnership with Uber for deliveries.
Reliance Retail rolled out its e-commerce venture Jio Mart in May across 200 cities which it is currently receiving 60,000-70,000 orders per day. On the day of launch, Jio Mart had orders for two lakh packets of Maggi noodles.
Several chains including More, Spencer’s Retail, Reliance Retail and Big Bazaar had partnered with resident welfare organisations to send store trucks to complexes from where consumers can buy and started order over phone and WhatsApp.
As per a study by RedSeer, online sales of grocery in India are almost 90% higher in mid-June as compared to January this year.
Emails sent to Reliance Retail, More and Star remained unanswered.