- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Sprinklr, the leading Customer Experience Management platform (CXM), today announced that L’Oréal, the world’s largest cosmetics company, is leveraging Sprinklr Modern Care, Modern Engagement and Sprinklr’s AI capabilities to provide an easy way for customers to get the personalized answers they need about any product, on any social media or messaging channel.
In 2017, the L’Oréal group chose Sprinklr to accelerate its social media strategy and improve the customer experience. Today, with pandemic lockdowns and the growth of e-commerce and social media reshaping the beauty business, the company is continuing to partner with Sprinklr to reach its new goal of becoming a 100% responsive company.
The challenge to offer beauty for all
In order to achieve its mission of offering beauty for all, L’Oréal strives to provide the best worldwide customer support in cosmetics. Yet, over the past decade, managing and responding to an increasing number of customer comments across channels has become a growing challenge. Additionally, the coronavirus pandemic lockdowns dramatically accelerated the move to online shopping, resulting in growing e-commerce sales for L’Oréal and an influx in customer inquiries online.
With more than 1.3 million customer mentions and questions a month on social media, L’Oréal is looking to Sprinklr to help it tackle the challenge of listening to every customer, learning from them, and providing them with a memorable experience.
Listen to engage: cecoming a 100% responsive company with Sprinklr
To understand consumers’ expectations and better serve them, the L’Oréal team is partnering with Sprinklr to drive its social marketing model called Listen-to-Engage. This model is based on bringing product, marketing, and customer service departments together on the Sprinklr platform to collaborate and personalize customer interactions at scale.
This model has three main components:
Listen: Use Sprinklr Modern Engagement to monitor brand reputation and detect interesting trends on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Sina Weibo, YouTube, WhatsApp, VK, BazaarVoice, LinkedIn and news sources/blogs.
Learn: Use Sprinklr’s AI capabilities to pull insights from customer inquiries and comments that will feed product marketing.
Love: Use Sprinklr Modern Care, along with Sprinklr’s AI capabilities, to capture, route, and resolve every engageable customer message across 130 markets and 53 brands.
“Before Sprinklr, we had 120 tools to manage social networks. We did some streamlining to migrate to Sprinklr in every country by involving 3,000 users with 53 brands in 130 markets. Sprinklr is the foundation of our social media strategy. It is our backbone,” said Stephan Garandet, Global Chief Digital Marketing Officer, L’Oréal. “We’re looking forward to continuing to partner with Sprinklr to reach our goal of responding to every single customer. We know it’s ambitious, but with Sprinklr we also know it’s possible to achieve this type of scale in a personalized way.”
“Today, delivering the most powerful retail experiences starts with meeting customers on the channel of their choice,” said Luca Lazzaron, chief revenue officer, Sprinklr. “As one of the largest beauty brands in the world, L’Oréal is known for trying to share the best of beauty with all. With Sprinklr, L’Oréal can now easily listen to these consumers, learn from them and engage with them wherever they are.”