- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
The coronavirus pandemic has transformed consumer behaviour in the F&B sector.
It’s no news that India’s restaurant industry is facing the hardest hit in the crisis and even though the lockdown helped reduce the spread of the virus, it has also resulted in the revenues of the sector dropping to zero. Keeping the sensitive situation in mind, one can see how the only revenue-source on which the restaurateurs are depending on, is this home-delivery model. Momo King, an authentic Himalayan Momo joint, has reassessed its business plan and is focusing all its energies into initiating its cloud kitchen model to cater to its delivery-only approach. This model is not only taking over Delhi NCR extensively but also scaling up business operations, further aiming to serve the consumers in the best way possible.
Understanding the present scenario and formulating a business strategy for future, Momo King, a QSR chain with a presence in Delhi and Gurugram, has stepped up and adapted to the situation as it trained its staff to maintain safety measures and encouraged contactless delivery reducing personal interaction.
Serving traditional Himalayan delicacies like Kothey Momo, Sandekho, Choila, Jhol and more from Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Nepal and Ladakh, the brand is successfully running five eating joints. The Malaysian brand brought to India by Shyam Thakur in 2017, has now signed 5 cloud kitchens and will soon start its operations of home delivery. Looking out for other relevant locations in Delhi NCR, the brand plans to expand its business by launching over 20-25 cloud kitchens by the year-end.
With the focus on business expansion via cloud kitchen, the brand is relentlessly working to make kitchens more hygienic and spacious to work while practising social distancing and other safety guidelines. The other areas of action for the brand to scale up the business include building a strong team and putting more efforts into training the staff about maintaining high hygiene standards along with focusing on the healthy aspect while cooking.
Shyam Thakur, Founder of the brand commented, “Momo King has always focused on serving its customers to the best of their abilities irrespective of the situation. Taking care of sanitisation and hygiene guidelines issued by the government and being extra cautious while preparing orders, the brand is aiming to provide people across Delhi NCR with delectable momos even amidst the health crisis. Expanding its reach and upping the game, we have introduced cloud kitchen to encourage contactless and safe food deliveries, while using aluminium packaging for the dishes to deliver them hot and fresh. Becoming the first name that pops in the head of food enthusiasts, we are taking pride in standing by our customers as we serve authentic momos from Himalayan states.”