- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
The Original Factory Shop announces changes to its leadership team with the appointment of new executive chairman Matt Williams.
Matt Williams has both a real understanding of The Original Factory Shop business, having been on the board at The Original Factory Shop as a Non-Executive Director for six years, and also brings a wealth of retail experience from previous roles at Topps Tiles, where he joined in 1999 as property director, before becoming COO in 2004 and then CEO in 2007.
At Topps Tiles, Matt Williams led the business strategy to firmly establish Topps Tiles as the number one tile specialist in the UK and digitally transform the business into an omni-channel retailer through a relentless focus on customer service and design led product development.
Reporting into Williams will be Phil Briggs – who has been appointed as managing director following his previous position as chief merchandising Officer at The Original Factory Shop – and chief financial officer Ian Williams who will take on enhanced responsibilities. Briggs and Ian Williams will jointly take on operational control of the business on a day to day basis, following the announcement that Emma Fox has stepped down as chief executive officer after three years with The Original Factory Shop, for a new CEO position which she will take up in August, and Alistair McGeorge has stepped down as chairman after four years with the business.
Williams comments: “I am excited to be taking on the role of executive chairman at such a pivotal time in the businesses strategy. Having formerly been on the board as a non-executive director, I believe the business is well placed to cement a unique position in the value retail sector and has strong growth potential. I am looking forward to working with the team in a wider capacity and would like to congratulate Phil and Ian on their new roles and enhanced responsibilities.
“Since re-opening The Original Factory Shop stores we have recommenced rental payments to all landlords and have been encouraged by the initial sales performance. We look forward to continuing to bring many more branded bargains to our local communities.”