- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
centre:mk has announced that Dune London, the footwear and accessories brand, launched its latest store and first to open post-lockdown, at 31 Silbury Arcade. centre:mk welcomes the footwear retailer alongside over 120 stores that have now reopened since 15 June.
Dune London’s latest store spans over 1,063 sq ft. Designed by the brand’s expert in house team, the boutique showcases footwear and accessory collections for both men and women. In line with centre:mk’s social distancing measures, Dune London has implemented its own methods to monitor footfall and welcome guests safely and securely. These include the use of disposable pop socks, contactless payments, regular cleaning of seating areas and hand sanitiser stations.
A spokesperson, on behalf of Dune London commented: “Opening our latest store at centre:mk is a key moment for Dune London. This is our first to be designed from scratch with social distancing measures as part of the experience and feedback from customers has been very positive, which is reflected in the strength of the store’s performance from the outset. We are in a great location, in a centre with significant regional appeal that is run by a professional, engaged team that understands our needs and those of our customers.”
Kevin Duffy, centre:mk Centre Director, added: “We have had a strong start to re-opening and, as momentum grows, adding new brands will be key to creating additional reasons to visit. Dune London is therefore a great new member of centre:mk’s line-up. Their commitment to delivering a great experience complements our own and the quality of their shoes and accessories makes that a fitting addition to Silbury Arcade.”
The majority of stores have now re-opened at centre:mk with food and beverage operators now adding to the choice and variety available to visitors in-line with government guidelines.