- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
It is estimated that 42,690 deaths (42,170 women and 520 men) from breast cancer will occur in 2020. Breast cancer is also the second most common cause of death from cancer in women in the United States, after lung cancer. Not only does it impact the person with the cancer, but it also impacts their friends and family members.
Show your customers a little light during these dark COVID-19 times by creating a beautiful Breast Cancer Awareness display in your store. Brick-and-mortar retailers are now finally starting to open their doors to the public, and as store owners are designing new merchandise displays, here are some ideas for incorporating a Breast Cancer Awareness section in your shop:
Some of the best Breast Cancer Awareness displays are so pink, it’s almost sickening. Some retailers have pink and white balloons decking the area, with some pink ribbons sprinkled around. Get your customers excited about celebrating this month with you by posting lots of pink on your social media accounts. You can also wear pink outfits or tiny breast cancer ribbon pins to let shoppers know you support a good cause.
One of the best ways to draw consumers to your store is by making a personal connection with them. If you or someone you know has been directly impacted by breast cancer, let your customers know with either a social media post or an email describing the story which led you to showing your support for this cause. This personal connection will spark interest in your shoppers and make them want to give you their business, especially if they also know someone impacted from breast cancer.
Let Your Customers Know You’re Donating
If shoppers know a portion of their sale will go to breast cancer research, they will be more likely to buy your products. Put up signs around the store, make a few social media posts and email blasts letting customers know that their money will be going to a good cause. An easy way to donate is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and they can help retailers set up products or events with a certain amount of the proceeds going to the organization.
Are you looking for some more product ideas to add to your Breast Cancer Awareness section? Independent Retailer knows a few suppliers who also donate some of their proceeds to breast cancer work.
Save The Girls
These stylish and trendy purses can easily store the user’s phone and other small items in one convenient area. Save The Girls was created to stop women from putting their phones in their bras and increasing their risk of breast cancer. Now with these cute accessories, no woman will want to put her phone in her bra ever again.
Save The Girls
Ana Ono Intimates
Lingerie from Ana Ono Intimates is made to help give breast cancer patients confidence in their body. Whether women’s bodies have been transformed by breast reconstruction, breast surgery, or a mastectomy, these bras are designed with hidden seams, wire’free styles, and four-way stretch fabric to help eliminate pain points and inspire confidence.
Ana Ono Intimates