- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
Nestlé’s direct-to-consumer sales strategy, beginning in Spain this week, could be an opportunity for the brand to profit from lockdown and pre-empt future market disruptions, allowing the company to sell its products without the influence of retailer relationships. If the move is successful, other brands may also follow suit as providing convenience during the pandemic could boost customer loyalty, helping to retain those shoppers in a post-COVID-19 future, says GlobalData, a leading data and analytics company.
According to the GlobalData’s COVID-19 consumer survey, 53% of consumers in lockdown in June globally said that they try to buy products only from their favourite brands. This has remained relatively stable across the lockdown period with results from the same survey conducted on 1 April standing at 51%. This highlights the brand loyalty of consumers worldwide, half of whom are willing to pay more for a particular brand over a cheaper alternative. There is an opportunity here for well-established brands to compete well with private label offerings during the pandemic using direct-to-consumer selling strategies.
Elisabet Gonzalez, innovation team leader at GlobalData, comments: “In uncertain times, consumers tend to seek comfort from familiar brands they perceive as more trustworthy. With the risk of a second wave of infections and more lockdowns, moving towards online sales and home delivery is likely to help brands reach a wider consumer group, as well as maintain their most loyal consumer base. Other brands have also adopted this model such as PepsiCo with its new direct-to-consumer websites in the US.
“With supermarkets gradually selling more private label products, competition on supermarket shelves is increasing. Selling products online and providing fast home delivery will be an added benefit and differentiator for brands, setting them apart from competitors.”
However, while online platforms allow manufacturers to reach a large number of customers, competition with other products selling on the same app is huge.
Gonzalez adds: “Modern channels of marketing, such as social media, and more traditional channels remain crucial for building and cultivating relationships with consumers, especially within crowded digital marketplaces.”