- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
GoodData, a leader in end-to-end analytics solutions, announced today that Zalando, Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, is using GoodData technology to provide brands with detailed access to data to help them better target their customers and grow their businesses.
Founded in Berlin in 2008, Zalando brings head-to-toe fashion to 32 million customers via 300 million monthly visits to the Zalando website and app, and provides a platform for more than 2,500 top fashion and lifestyle brands.
Zalando recently deployed the GoodData analytics platform to launch “ZMS Insights” to help its brand partners gain a holistic understanding of their consumers, what products they want and when they want them. This enables brands to optimize strategy, product, market and merchandising decision-making, and enables Zalando to be more collaborative with brands via data sharing.
“If we can empower our partners, we enable them to grow sales on our platform, while also benefiting customers who will receive a wider selection,” says Cody Alton, ZMS Insights senior product manager. “We are enriching our partners with data so they can take action.”
ZMS Insights is an example of how data products powered by GoodData enable e-commerce retailers to be the best online sales channel for brands and suppliers. GoodData is offering a free proof of concept available in two days upon request.
“Retail e-commerce companies can achieve more with data analytics to drive business forward, increase supplier engagement, and create new revenue streams from data they already collect,” says Zdenek Svoboda, co-founder and VP of product, GoodData. “Our technology enables deep insight that will help drive e-commerce to new heights, especially in a world impacted by a pandemic.”
GoodData’s end-to-end analytics platform allows companies to build complex data products for customers and business partners. When needed, with a large set of customization options and developer tools, engineering teams can build applications on top of the GoodData platform.
Several ZMS Insight customers have already designed products and plans based on data insights. Zalando expects more than 1,000 brands to use the ZMS Insights tool by the end of the year, up from a few hundred a year earlier.