- Aswebman Designs
- Ripped Jeans
- Men Printed T-Shirts and Tees
- Halloween Mixed Shop
- Trench Coat
- Marvel Captain America
- Sports – Ali
- Avengers Endgame
- Rainbow Brite
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Harry Potter
- Justice league
- Minnie and Friends
- Pirates of Carribean
- DC Comics
- Independence Day
- Teespring askwebman store
- Tom and Jerry
- Toy Story 4
- Wonder Women
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 230 Amazon Q2 2020 Earnings
- SOCKSHOP ties with Sal’s Shoes and homelessness charity to support new School Uniform Hub free uniform for families in need – Retail Times
- IMC to Present Webinars on Post-COVID-19 Retail
- What Does the Back to School 2020 Retail Season Look Like?
- 5 Steps to Making Live Stream Videos That Further Your Retail Branding
- … and rolls out electric delivery vans across JLP and Waitrose as home delivery soars
- Restaurants are in ‘fight mode right now,’ Dunkin’ Brands CEO says
- ‘Simple modern, discount shopping’: the Argos catalogue through the years – in pictures | Business
- Creative Design & Display Connections launched
- Check out Nike’s new Paris flagship
- Redundancies at Waterstones HQ as some stores remain shut
- Primark launches national in-store recycling
- Digital Is Turning Retail Into An On-Demand Model
- Shopify to offer installment payments through Affirm
- Retail Roundup—Etsy expands in Germany; Bluefly gains more sellers
- American President asked Barr to conduct the news conference for clearing him on Ukraine
- parcelLab marks 5th anniversary and expansion strategy – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Innovative Retailer: THG Ingenuity – Retail Insider
- SINGLE USE PPE KITS SOLUTION PERFECT FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO…
- Jason & Scot Show Episode 229 News including Google and Big Commerce, and NRF NXT
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.
New Products update – One mail per day
Retail News update – One mail per day
Subscribe by category
International Market Centers (IMC) is presenting two webinars exploring post-COVID-19 retail strategy as a planning tool for its Summer 2020 markets. Presented together by Atlanta Market (August 13-18) and Las Vegas Market (August 30-September 3) relevant topics include how top retailers have adapted their businesses to the new normal and tips for updating stores designs for reopening.
“Coast to coast, IMC’s markets are in the business of supporting retailers as they get back to business,” said Dorothy Belshaw, chief marketing and digital officer. “We’re tapping our vast network of experts, trendsetters and thought leaders to provide guidance, tools and actionable plans for retailers as they tackle the hard work of reopening their stores in a post-COVID-19 world. The timing of these webinars allows retailers to act on the advice as they source at the Summer 2020 markets in Atlanta and Las Vegas.”
“Re-Imagining Buying & Selling: Reposition Your Retail Strategy” features retailers Mary Liz Curtin of Leon & Lulu, Elizabeth P. Montgomery of Boxhill & Co. and Dirk Lorenz of Fremont Flowers in a conversation with Lilly Stamets of Premier Retail Consulting about how retail is rapidly transforming with the acceleration of digital and the shortening of the innovation cycle. The power-packed panel will share how they have adapted their digital presences, assortments and services to capitalize on their unique selling propositions. Attendees will learn the brand-new ways these retailers are showcasing, selling and delivering products and be inspired to creatively reimagine their businesses. The webinar takes place on Monday, August 10 at 1:00pm EDT/10:00am PDT.
In “ReImagine, ReOpen & ReEngage – Visual Merchandising Transformed,” Gretchen Kroll of Tripar International, Inc. will explore how the events of 2020 have impacted visual design and how retailers can visually transform their stores as they reopen. Attendees will learn how consumers decipher visual data and explore how the COVID-19 crisis is an opportunity for retailers to take a step back and implement powerful visual tools that will alter the way they showcase products. They will learn tactics to build a stronger store, get a check list of new design tools and gain an understanding of the consumer psyche that will enable them to visually engage customers and grow their businesses. The webinar takes place on Tuesday, August 25 at 4:00pm EDT/1:00pm PDT.
Registration is free for the webinars and can be completed on either the Atlanta Market Remote page at AmericasMart.com/AtlantaRemote or the Las Vegas Market webinar page at LVMKT.com/Webinars. These webinars join dozens of upcoming and past webinars that are accessible online in lieu of in-person programming at the markets this summer.
Atlanta Market is the industry’s premier gift, décor and lifestyle market, housing the nation’s largest gift product mix complemented by a broad selection of home décor at AmericasMart Atlanta. Preregistration, which is required for the Summer 2020 staging, August 13-18, 2020, is now open. For more information, visit www.americasmart.com.
Las Vegas Market
Las Vegas Market is the leading home furnishings and gift market in the western U.S., presenting 4,300+ furniture, home décor and gift resources in an unrivaled market destination. Las Vegas Market features thousands of furniture, home décor and gift lines, allowing for cross-category commerce among these industries. Preregistration, which is required for the Summer 2020 staging, August 30 – September 3, 2020, is now open. For more information, visit LasVegasMarket.com.
About International Market Centers:
International Market Centers (IMC) is the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. International Market Centers owns and operates nearly 20 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. For more information on IMC, visit www.imcenters.com.