Mar 18 2020 Ray Hartjen Guest Contributor The coronavirus pandemic has presented an unprecedented level of anxiety and economic uncertainty around the globe, and it’s forced retailers to re-examine their fundamental strategies to be prepared to survive and move forward. It’s often said ‘there’s never a dull moment in retail,’ and perhaps the saying has
Mar 20 2020 Bridget Johns Head of Marketing and Customer Experience As Coronovirus/Covid-19 continues to wreak havoc throughout the world, retail is obviously quite heavily impacted. Because of the ongoing disruption, we have made the decision to halt all non-essential marketing to allow our customers to stay focused on their own families along with the
Mar 13 2020 Alexei Agratchev CEO With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, we here at RetailNext wanted to reach out with some important information to help our customers and their teams navigate through this difficult and confusing time. In addition to making sure you, your families and loved ones are taking necessary precautions to
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Shoppers across the country are retreating again as coronavirus cases surge
- Pier 1 enters agreement to sell off IP, other assets for $20M
- Restaurant chains that received millions in PPP loans during coronavirus crisis
- Departure of Horta-Osório no bad thing for Lloyds at this time | Business
- Coty names Sue Y. Nabi Chief Executive Officer
- Miami to host largest destination mall in U.S.
- Momo King to reign the QSR industry as it launches cloud kitchens across Delhi NCR
- PIL, Retail News, ET Retail
- Raymond appoints Amit Agarwal as Chief Financial Officer
- Only bold state intervention will save us from a future owned by corporate giants | Joe Guinan and Martin O’Neill | Opinion
- Supreme Court taken trump bid to safeguard economic records
- GeM CEO, Retail News, ET Retail
- Current business environment, consumer sentiment remain volatile but cautiously optimistic about future: Marico
- Boohoo to investigate use of Leicester factory with ‘unacceptable’ conditions | Business
- All ROAMS lead to sales on the High Street – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Amazon, Google face tough rules in India’s e-commerce draft, Retail News, ET Retail
- IndiLuxe on TataCLiQLuxury.com announces the launch of the gourmet category with the unique ‘Apron Project 2020’
- Udaan sees a big take-off from small cities, Retail News, ET Retail
- Shopping malls adopt the enemy, online, to help survive COVID-19, says GlobalData
- Buy now, pay whenever? Lockdown lift for online shopping loans, Retail News, ET Retail
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.