New Delhi : Walmart-owned Flipkart on Wednesday announced the launch of social commerce on its 2GUD platform. Consumers on 2GUD’s social commerce platform will be exposed to a feed of videos made by a hand-picked influencer network across various topics and categories, according to a statement. These influencers will curate their favourite products as part
Las Vegas casino owner Derek Stevens said Thursday that although social distancing protocols are limiting the amount of people inside his casinos, sales in June were higher than a year ago. “What’s really surprising is actually our slot numbers, our table numbers, are up, and in some areas up dramatically,” Stevens said on CNBC’ “Squawk
Club Factory asks employees not to make irresponsible comments on social media after India ban, Retail News, ET Retail
New Delhi: A day after India banned about five-dozen Chinese mobile applications in an apparent retaliation to the growing tensions at the Ladakh border, Hangzhou-based e-commerce company Club Factory has asked employees to desist from making irresponsible comments on the issue on social media. On Tuesday, the company’s human resources department sent an email to
People wear protective face masks outside Starbucks in midtown as the city moves into Phase 2 of re-opening following restrictions imposed to curb the coronavirus pandemic on June 23, 2020 in New York City. Noam Galai | Getty Images Starbucks is the latest company to say it will pause advertising on “all social media platforms”
Almost two months after the outbreak started, it is now undeniable that the world is facing a health crisis unprecedented in our era. What started as a localized virus in China has spread overnight to affect most of the countries in the international arena, thus changing the way we live and interact with one another.
By : Kazim Rizvi & Pranav Bhaskar Tiwari Covid-19 has presented unprecedented challenges. While the government has ordered a 21-day lockdown, the people are panicking and struggling to gather essentials. With the nation locked-down, it is the medical, police, bank officials and the like that are risking their lives to save ours. Behind the laxman-rekha
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Shoppers across the country are retreating again as coronavirus cases surge
- Pier 1 enters agreement to sell off IP, other assets for $20M
- Restaurant chains that received millions in PPP loans during coronavirus crisis
- Departure of Horta-Osório no bad thing for Lloyds at this time | Business
- Coty names Sue Y. Nabi Chief Executive Officer
- Miami to host largest destination mall in U.S.
- Momo King to reign the QSR industry as it launches cloud kitchens across Delhi NCR
- PIL, Retail News, ET Retail
- Raymond appoints Amit Agarwal as Chief Financial Officer
- Only bold state intervention will save us from a future owned by corporate giants | Joe Guinan and Martin O’Neill | Opinion
- Supreme Court taken trump bid to safeguard economic records
- GeM CEO, Retail News, ET Retail
- Current business environment, consumer sentiment remain volatile but cautiously optimistic about future: Marico
- Boohoo to investigate use of Leicester factory with ‘unacceptable’ conditions | Business
- All ROAMS lead to sales on the High Street – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Amazon, Google face tough rules in India’s e-commerce draft, Retail News, ET Retail
- IndiLuxe on TataCLiQLuxury.com announces the launch of the gourmet category with the unique ‘Apron Project 2020’
- Udaan sees a big take-off from small cities, Retail News, ET Retail
- Shopping malls adopt the enemy, online, to help survive COVID-19, says GlobalData
- Buy now, pay whenever? Lockdown lift for online shopping loans, Retail News, ET Retail
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.