The struggling John Lewis Partnership is to stop publishing its weekly sales figures and said it would in future provide updates on its trading only every six months. The decision to keep a lid on its sales figures – which have detailed the performance of the department stores and the Waitrose supermarket chain by department
Connecticut governor signs bill mandating 12 weeks of family leave; has .5% payroll tax and covers 95% of wages not to exceed $900/week. Source link
Governor of Oregon likely to sign bill requiring 12 weeks of paid family leave, with program’s cost split between employers and employees. Source link
Retail News Subscribe – One mail per day with summary
- Shoppers across the country are retreating again as coronavirus cases surge
- Pier 1 enters agreement to sell off IP, other assets for $20M
- Restaurant chains that received millions in PPP loans during coronavirus crisis
- Departure of Horta-Osório no bad thing for Lloyds at this time | Business
- Coty names Sue Y. Nabi Chief Executive Officer
- Miami to host largest destination mall in U.S.
- Momo King to reign the QSR industry as it launches cloud kitchens across Delhi NCR
- PIL, Retail News, ET Retail
- Raymond appoints Amit Agarwal as Chief Financial Officer
- Only bold state intervention will save us from a future owned by corporate giants | Joe Guinan and Martin O’Neill | Opinion
- Supreme Court taken trump bid to safeguard economic records
- GeM CEO, Retail News, ET Retail
- Current business environment, consumer sentiment remain volatile but cautiously optimistic about future: Marico
- Boohoo to investigate use of Leicester factory with ‘unacceptable’ conditions | Business
- All ROAMS lead to sales on the High Street – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Amazon, Google face tough rules in India’s e-commerce draft, Retail News, ET Retail
- IndiLuxe on TataCLiQLuxury.com announces the launch of the gourmet category with the unique ‘Apron Project 2020’
- Udaan sees a big take-off from small cities, Retail News, ET Retail
- Shopping malls adopt the enemy, online, to help survive COVID-19, says GlobalData
- Buy now, pay whenever? Lockdown lift for online shopping loans, Retail News, ET Retail
Safe content check
Content found safe from malware :
www.askwebman.com (askwebman.com) is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
In addition to askwebman’s participation in Amazon’s program, askwebman.com also participates in a number of other affiliate programs. That means when someone clicks on an affiliate link and purchases a product,askwebman.com receives a small commission.
This commission does not cost you anything, nor does it affect our judgement when it comes to selecting which products we showcase in our content.